Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A BIG THANKS TO ALL MY READERS (GODDESS OF LEGEND STATS)

A BIG THANKS TO ALL MY READERS (GODDESS OF LEGEND STATS)
 


   I would like to give a big thank you to all the wonderful people that have purchased Goddess of Legend in its first two weeks of release. Your support means the world to me and I am exceedingly humbled that so many people have enjoyed the story I have created. Goddess of Legend is my first published novel and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I poured so much of myself into creating a story of two characters who desperately long for someone to love them for just who they are. In essence, Cameryn's story is a bit my story, except I haven't gotten my happily ever after yet. But I'm sure that one day my "Hades," will come.

   In the meantime I just would like to share with you all how much your support made Goddess of Legend  a bestseller.

  • October 15th- Goddess of Legend reaches #96 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 17th- Goddess of Legend reaches #98 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 19th- Goddess of Legend reaches #94 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 20th- Goddess of Legend reaches #89 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 21st- Goddess of Legend reaches #78 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 22nd- Goddess of Legend reaches #60 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon. Goddess of Legend reaches #81 in the top 100 Genre Fiction Urban novels on Amazon. Goddess of Legend reaches #89 in Fantasy Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 23rd- Goddess of Legend reaches #79 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  • October 28th- Goddess of Legend reaches #97 in the top 100 African American Urban novels on Amazon.
  So a big thanks to all of you! Again this would not have been possible without your support. So thanks again!

And if any of you know someone you think would like to read Goddess of Legend here are the links where you can purchase it: http://www.amazon.com/Goddess-Legend-Demi-God-Daughters-ebook/dp/B00FVGCZN8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1382975405&sr=1-1&keywords=erin+tanner

http://www.evernightpublishing.com/goddess-of-legend-by-erin-ashley-tanner/

http://www.bookstrand.com/goddess-of-legend-mf

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-goddessoflegend-1318073-143.html

THANKS AGAIN!!!!


No comments: