2015 is in the books and now we are in a brand new year. With every new year, I look back and evaluate what the previous year has brought me. 2015 was a year of transition for me, personally and professionally. I graduated from nursing school, passed state boards, started a new career and moved back to a bigger city. So yeah a lot happened in real life, but what about in my Erin the Author life?
July- Dirty Little Secrets, my first romantic suspense novel was released by Samhain Publishing on July 21st. I was also offered a contract for my 2nd romantic suspense novel, Devious Little Lies.
Was that it? Yep. This was a slow year writing wise. I can only hope in 2016 I will find myself back in the saddle. So what do I hope to accomplish this year?
1. Complete and submit, Goddess by Surrender, my 3rd Demi-god Daughter novel for publication.
2. Promote the release of my 2nd romantic suspense novel, Devious Little Lies, on June 21st.
3. Complete and publish the 1st novel in an organized crime series with a fellow author.
4. Self publish Diary, the 1st novel in a fairytale retelling series called Chronicles of an Ugly Stepsister.
5. Complete the 1st novel in The Corrupt Cassinellis organized crime series, Deadly Arrangement.
Looks like I need to get writing. What are you looking forward to in 2016?